At EndocPM, we take regulatory compliance very seriously. As such, we outline below the communications guidelines that comply with the ONC's 21st Century Cures Act final rule.
Should there be any restriction that contravenes the following communications restrictions in our contracts, we will not enforce them. Moreover, the next time a contract is renewed, any such restrictions (if present) will be removed.
EndocPM will never prohibit or restrict any communication regarding:
- The usability of our products
- The interoperability of our products
- The security of our products
- Relevant information regarding users' experiences when using our products
- EndocPM business practices related to exchanging electronic health information
- The manner which a user of an EndocPM product has used it